Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Friends 4ever!

I know I have to have an intro.. but.. hehe.. can't think of any appropriate intro right now.. Anyway! This is for my friends.. best of friends.. wonderful friends.. hehe.. i would say my everything.. (BFF la senang cerita)

You know, sometimes in life, we meet people.. a lot..
Some that will leave footprints in the heart.. and those who left with scars..
But although they hurt us, they also thought us a huge lessons of life..
That kind of experience actually brings us wisdom that could never be thought in classrooms..
That kind of experience teaches us to be more careful in future.. you know.. to not repeat history..

To have you guys in my life is amazing..
All the excitement and fun..
To all the good times we spent together for the last a year and a half (more or less)..
I thank you for everything..
For being patient with me..
My vigorous laugh (hehe.. loudspeaker)..
Hope this friendship will last forever..
I heart you guys!!! <3

p/s : sorry for being emotional ya'll!

Azzira Pinkolic
segala yg kita share.. inside out.. its only for me and you.. hahaha.. kegatalan ko aku simpan elok3..

Apahpeace
kak pah! ayam golekku! hehehe.. teddy bear bernyawaku..  segalanya lah an an..  
Asiah Roommate!
roommate baru a few weeks.. hehehe.. ko ngan azzira mmg lah xleh jumpa, kita dua gelak kuat, ko ngan kak pah asyik kutuk2 each other.. tp that what makes us so special and our friendship stronger!
Pris OKU (Orang Kuat UTM)
kamu tak kuat pun sebenarnya! hahahaha.. berlagak je kuat kan kan.. lol.. 

Debbie Masculine
hanya kami tahu kenapa kamu masculine! beware dengan debbie.. kita tak tahu dia siapa!? hahahahaha..  best sebab kamu dengan pris x pernah marah2 puuuuuuuunnnnn! :p

Iqram Meon
tak tau la nak kata apa.. hang ni mmg la one in a million kan..  douchebag habis! lol.. :p

No comments: